Submit Your Best Trail Camera Photos
Here you are able to submit your own trail camera photos. You can show off the big buck you’re chasing or allow others to see funny pictures you have acquired! Submit as many as you like…the more we have the better!
Just select the file from your computer…
I am always happy to receive wildlife images from you on trailcamerareviews.net. In order to ensure that the images sent to me are OK, I have to set out a few guidelines:
- For all pictures, the name and email address of the person submitting the images must be included. This information will not be made public, but is for our records only.
- If you do not want us to use your name on the website to acknowledge the use of your picture (ie. ‘submitted by John Q. Doe’), please tell us this when you submit the picture.
- All pictures should be submitted to trailcamerareviews.com by the form on this page. Photos mailed in will not be accepted nor returned.
- All photographs submitted via through this page are still the property of the photographer or other copyright holder, trailcamerareviews.net is granted the right to use copies of the image on this website in any manner without compensation.
- The larger the picture, the better we can use it. Please do not reduce the image size before submitting it to us.
- Please include as much information about the photo as you can, in the description section. When and where it was taken, what kind of trail cam, etc.
- The person submitting the images must be 18 years of age or older.
- Recent photos must be submitted by the photographer or by someone who has prior permission from the photographer to submit them, and must be the photographer’s original work.
- Anyone submitting a photo where a living person can be identified must submit a release form signed by the person or persons in the photo.
- Photographs containing a photographer’s watermark or other copyright may not be submitted.
- Do not submit any pictures that contain nudity, violence, obscenity, profanity, pornography, illegal activity, or anything else that is offensive in nature. Images in violation of this may be submitted to the authorities for investigation and possible prosecution.